Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared hosting plan to sign up with ...  (Read 2849 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Shared hosting plan to sign up with ...
« on: September 04, 2020, 12:09:57 PM »
Comparing shared hosting plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com, which one is the best as I intend to host a blog? 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:51:02 AM »
The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.
I'm running more than one website on Rockhoster.com shared server, never had any problem.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 03:32:39 AM »
If you do, I will highly recommend swissns.ch shared hosting plans. They are super awesome. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 06:42:33 AM »
I've been with hostforweb.com shared hosting for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes.
The servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too. Free Instant Setup.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 02:52:03 PM »
Great thoughts!
Rachel Dsouza
Visit: https://hostripples.in/
Thank You