Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap host for a simple index flash page?  (Read 2585 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Cheap host for a simple index flash page?
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:58:26 AM »
Hello,
I had a website for 2 years but had to 'pause' it for the time being as I'm following a course for a year and lack the time to continue it now. So it would be silly to still pay a monthly amount for a website that I don't have anymore.
Anyway, I would simply like to put a flash page on the index (or some text) indicating that the website will be re-launched in 2016.
Are there are super cheap (or free) hosts that can serve to do something as small as this? This is literally all I need and I wont be using the website for anything other than that.

Any info on INSIGHT WEB HOSTING ? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about them?
Thank you for the help.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Cheap host for a simple index flash page?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 05:15:07 AM »
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Nice web hosting packages offered by QHoster.com and also Bullten.com professional hosts.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 05:39:52 AM »
I think you should broaden the range of your search.
Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx and also libertyvps.net
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 06:55:33 AM »
Finally, I have found a good home for my web sites. Centohost.com is a really good option for hosting any kind of web host.
I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!