Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best EU server provider in the IT industry ...  (Read 3107 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Best EU server provider in the IT industry ...
« on: December 10, 2020, 12:32:39 PM »
EU servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are nice fo rme and I have to opt for the best one as I plan to host a forum, so what should I do? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Best EU server provider in the IT industry ...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 12:47:16 AM »
Believe QHoster.com EU servers will serve your demands. I bought hosting and loved their support!
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledge people.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

emmajoe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 10:09:40 PM »
All collected information on the website is protected from disclosure and unauthorized access by using physical, electronic and managerial protection procedures. word to pdf

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 02:50:02 AM »
I hosted with QHoster.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
They always made me aware of any works going on their clusters, i.e when they upgraded php and mysql.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Robertpes

• View Profile
    • trump-dumps shop
trump-dumps shop
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 05:35:30 AM »

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 09:12:33 AM »
ASVhost.com and KVChosting.net servers are well0balanced and cheap.
Their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.