Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good option for Managing unlimited WP sites on one dashboard?  (Read 2112 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
I would like to find the most reliable place where I will be able to manage WordPress websites and convert them instantly into static HTML sites. Google search put forward a link to flatsite.com - they seem to be good for this.
What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Any good option for Managing unlimited WP sites on one dashboard?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 05:42:55 AM »
I like Flatsite.com features - comes with its own plugins such as FLATsite serverless forms and FLATsite serverless search to ensure you never have to lose out on functionality. Pricing is quite good. Recommended.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Any good option for Managing unlimited WP sites on one dashboard?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 12:36:43 AM »
You can change your static WordPress hosting server details at any time or even skip it for now, with all your files being placed on a local dummy site.
You can get started with FLATsite by signing up for the free 7-day trial on their website.
https://flatsite.com/free-trial/
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________