Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs luxhosting.lu  (Read 2676 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs luxhosting.lu
« on: May 11, 2021, 12:55:17 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - either rockhoster.com or luxhosting.lu?

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
Re: rockhoster.com vs luxhosting.lu
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 06:56:52 AM »
Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, then WHUK is the best option for you.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 12:47:56 AM »
Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.

Recommend to use Rockhoster.com hosting for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.
It is a great web host that provides me with everything I need.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 07:09:09 AM »
Not heard about these companies, but if you're looking to buy the server and if your going to manage your server then eTechSupport is a support partner you can trust! We’re staffed 24x7x365 to service all your business needs. We take care of your clients as you would. eTechSupport Outsourced Web Hosting Support services are designed primarily to meet the needs of small, medium as well as large web hosting companies.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 12:44:00 PM »
KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS plans are worth trying.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 06:09:30 AM »
Based on the advice of my web designer I switched to rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account.
They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 04:36:11 AM »
Great host! You can trust Tzulo.com web host. Very reasonable hosting fees. Excellent support under 2 minutes. Straight forward professional dashboard and simple to use. All the options needed plus more. Much better in all areas than my last host. Couldn't ask for more! Glad I found them and recommended them to all. A+
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!