Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS plan to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 2350 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS plan to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: May 17, 2021, 12:56:49 PM »
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so whcih way is better to follow?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: VPS plan to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 05:58:30 AM »
If you're looking for cheap VPS hosting in India, there are a multitude of web hosting companies that offer different forms of web hosting at low prices. However, we make no guarantees about the quality of our services. As a result, having fast, stable, and dependable web hosting services is critical.

I would like to recommend Host.co.in for the best VPS hosting India for your improved performance and rapid business growth. They provide VPS web hosting with advanced features such as the fastest server, routine provisioning, higher level of security, DDOS safety, 99.95 percent uptime guarantee, open tools, advanced c-panel, and large disc space, free SSL, and much more.

Get 20% OFF VPS Hosting, Use Code VPS20, Offer will end on 31'May 2021

Why Choose Host.co.in?

• Complete Control
• Host multiple websites
• Strong Platform
• Private Server Hosting
• Exceptional Performance
• Managed VPS Hosting
• Remote Data Backups
• Optional Control Panel

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS plan to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 04:58:36 AM »
I have been using cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting for about a year and they have been great. One time we had a problem and the customer support was bad, but we have had at least 3 other times where they have been helpful and spend significant time on Skype to assist us.
You will be pleased dealing with them, dudes!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)