Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedicated server hosting services?  (Read 3282 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
dedicated server hosting services?
« on: June 04, 2021, 08:43:46 AM »
Do you know anything about INSIGHT WEB HOSTING dedicated server hosting services?
Their web hosting services? Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: dedicated server hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 12:36:16 PM »
ASVhost.com and hosting.uk servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great.  Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 01:51:12 AM »
Try to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
I like these dedicated server hosts:
1) Kvchosting.net
2) Wiredtree.com
3) Tzulo.com
The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 06:41:38 AM »
Hello,

I have been very pleased with the professionalism of WHUK dedicated hosting services. Not only do they offer good dedicated hosting services for a good price, but their customer service is beyond reproach. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

admkrsz

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 01:03:42 AM »
hey thanks for reaching out. if you're looking for a reliable and affordable option, check out their offers.

https://www.mondoze.com/dedicated

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 12:51:28 AM »
The pricing offered by hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting is competitive - you will get what you pay for. Best hosting provider I have ever seen, their servers are very fast, reliable and cool support. I've had questions that were answered and fixed as soon as possible, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 02:30:44 AM »
I am not moving from kvchosting.net service people, they are just the best. The best support I ever encounter in the past 10 years.
Great people, great options and reliability I do not see how another provider can be better. They are amazing, the help is so fast and they always find a way to fix it.

Recommend their dedicated hosting packages!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!