Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for a VPS - the right way!  (Read 4161 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« on: June 07, 2021, 06:58:14 AM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Hostfroweb.com vps hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 10:02:25 AM »
KVChosting.net and luxhosting.lu VPS plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easly deposit methods. I like their services.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:22:04 PM »
I've been conducting business on the internet for almost 3 years and have used a number of different hosting companies, but Host.co.in is the only one I would suggest. They provide the best technical and general help I've ever had. Keep doing what you're doing!

Save 20% OFF VPS Server Hosting, Use Code VSH20 offer will end on 30'June 2021

Their amazing features:

Free Migration
Free Domain for Annual Plan Subscription
30 Day Money Back
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support
Daily Backup

for more VPS plans visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

stilleducation

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 12:12:07 AM »
When speak me approximately weather, stilleducation the ambient temperature is analogous to this day air temperature. Another manner to say that's the ambient temperature is analogous to the encircling air temperature. confine thoughts that the humidity and wind may additionally extrude how the out of doors temperature ‘feels’, however they are doing now not extrude the important temperature studying. counting on wherein you stay you'll enjoy how uncomfortable it's going to be while there could also be excessive humidity or even a strong wind relax.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 02:21:06 AM »
Why not give Centohost.com VPS hosting a try?

The speeds are excellent and they have even added services such as Cloudflare to make sure speed and security stay at high levels.
I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 03:53:17 AM »
All I can say hostforweb.com web hosting provider offers exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support. I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through this host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Pamelaplata

• View Profile
Test
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 07:56:42 AM »

Pamelaplata

• View Profile
Test
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 07:58:56 AM »

Pamelaplata

• View Profile
Test
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 07:59:30 AM »

Pamelaplata

• View Profile
Test
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 07:59:59 AM »

Pamelaplata

• View Profile
Test
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 08:00:23 AM »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 01:19:24 AM »
I have been very happy with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS web host both as a hosting site and their support center.
There were a couple of times the customer support person did not have an immediate answer but told me he would find out right away. He put me on hold and within a minute or two had the answer.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

educationinfo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 12:56:32 AM »
Accordingly, different auto clickers chrome augmentations ensure you do need to constantly click your mouse. A few canny applications can computerize this tedious methodology surprisingly fast. This classification of auto clickers will deal with the Chrome program. Auto clicker for minecraft