Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need a dedicated server  (Read 2068 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need a dedicated server
« on: June 07, 2021, 07:09:57 AM »
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
What are your views on Hostplay.com offshore server hosting packages? Is it good?
Others?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: Need a dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 11:35:57 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and low cost.
If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Need a dedicated server
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 02:02:17 AM »
I would recommend Zetservers.com dedicated hosting to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.
The only drawback for me is the lack of root access, which restricts what you can install.
Great customer support! Would definitely recommend.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________