Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection  (Read 2404 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection
« on: June 07, 2021, 07:14:16 AM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
Do you know anything about Tzulo.com server hosting? Can I trust them?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 02:25:17 AM »
 I will never switch to another hosting provider, just move up to more powerful server options with kvchosting.net web host. Thumbs up!
Can't beat the value and support in this hosting class. Full cpanel included.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

christophr_johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:44:09 PM »
hey thanks for reaching out. look over their package, they offer DDoS protection.

https://www.casbay.com/cyber-security/ddos-protection

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 12:44:20 AM »
I've been using tzulo.com cPanel web hosting for more than 3,5 months and I must say I've never experienced as good services as they offer - high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)