Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: How important is WordPress Performance speed?  (Read 2113 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
How important is WordPress Performance speed?
« on: June 11, 2021, 02:34:15 AM »
Work on the sites the same way I’d work in the traditional setting of WordPress.
Once I'm through with editing my page, my friend recommended me to publish it as static HTML wordpress site.
He put forward a suggest trying Flatsite.com static wordpress site generator. Do you think it will work fine for me?
What are your advice? Could anybody help?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
Re: How important is WordPress Performance speed?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 10:03:34 AM »
Many WordPress plugins and themes download various files from other websites. Because many of these files are designed to load quickly, it's faster than hosting them on your own website. However, if your plugins are generating a lot of these requests, it might substantially slow down your website.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: How important is WordPress Performance speed?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 03:02:12 AM »
Just use FLATsite.com to convert your dynamic website to static will also boost WordPress performance speed while helping it to operate at a consistent and optimal level. They are offering “Start at $1” special: https://flatsite.com/pricing/ - so, you will loose nothing if you give them a try.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!