Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best USA SSD based dedicated servers?  (Read 1456 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
The best USA SSD based dedicated servers?
« on: July 12, 2021, 02:48:02 AM »
Hello!
What are the best USA based dedicated servers you know?
Have you tried https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html
Are they good enough ?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
Re: The best USA SSD based dedicated servers?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 01:54:11 AM »
No, I'm not a user of this server. However, I've been using a dedicated server from dedicateHosting4u for the past two years and it's the greatest option for me. You can try their dedicated server.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: The best USA SSD based dedicated servers?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 02:34:03 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net for just about a year now (I'm using their SSD VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
If you want that personalized service then this is the place. One of the best web hosts out there.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!