Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: feature-packed vps hosting?  (Read 2284 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
feature-packed vps hosting?
« on: July 21, 2021, 02:01:15 AM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What can you say about netshop-isp.com.cy vps hosting? Are they reliable?

Thank you!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: feature-packed vps hosting?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 06:01:56 AM »
The techs at netshop-isp.com.cy walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
I'm thinking to move to their VPS hosting now.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 01:36:22 AM »
It is of tremendous value (I host several sites, Joomla and Drupal) and I have always had prompt satisfactory answers and solutions.
NetShop-isp.com.cy uptime is great and the support team is amazing, they go beyond what is expected to help you.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 12:00:17 AM »
Netshop-isp.com.cy is a good option to get stable hosting. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable. Never ever had any downtime that I could document.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________