Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Affordable KVM VPS hosting?  (Read 2474 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Affordable KVM VPS hosting?
« on: July 22, 2021, 04:02:35 AM »
I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about QHoster.com KVM VPS hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order KVM VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Affordable KVM VPS hosting?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 03:47:37 AM »
Really, if you are going to host any website, use QHoster.com hosting, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 01:30:59 AM »
You will not go wrong if you choose QHoster.com hosting!
No problems so far. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 01:59:17 AM »
I can say that Hostnamaste.com is a reliable KVM VPS host and good customer service provider.
They were very responsive about setting up the site. Software selection is amazing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________