Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?  (Read 1929 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
« on: December 03, 2021, 04:30:27 AM »
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
\I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Any info on netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting? Are they reliable? Do they oversell or not?

Thank you guys anyway for help.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 02:37:57 AM »
I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend NetShop ISP Cheap hosting services to others.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 09:32:15 PM »
DedicatedHosting4u.com can provide you with a webmaster for your WordPress site. They are competent at what they do and deliver servers at a low cost with an EMI option.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 01:08:54 AM »
I have dedicated server hosting with NetShop-isp.com.cy and their technical support team is always willing to help.
Never have downtime, the price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
I am glad that I found this decent host.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 02:23:28 AM »
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Take a look at swissns.ch hosting solutions. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 12:15:49 PM »
Cheap hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2021, 01:05:02 AM »
Holiday special:
10% discount on Dedicated Servers, VPS and cPanel web hosting plans
https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/holiday-deals/
Valid until 9th of January 2022
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)