Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I need a stable dedicated server  (Read 1507 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
I need a stable dedicated server
« on: January 28, 2022, 01:50:20 AM »
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated GPU.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 5TB max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations? Any info on digitalserver.com.mx and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: I need a stable dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 04:29:19 AM »
I work as a technical support engineer for the myresellerhome firm, which also provides dedicated servers that are completely managed. We have an internal staff that is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to handle technical difficulties. Our servers are mostly located in the United States, but we can provide you with a server in your location with excellent configuration at a cheap price if you get in contact with us. We are the best in support in the industry.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 12:23:17 AM »
Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting service.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 03:33:19 AM »
If you're seeking a dependable hosting business that can handle all of your hosting requirements, our company will be the best option to choose. We offer 99.99% uptime and provide free SSL certificates, 24x7 customer assistance, free domains and setups for life, SSD storage, among many other features. Additionally, the packages we host are affordable and totally reliable. There are different dedicated hosting packages according to your needs and you can customize one for you as well. Do Check out once!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 01:57:16 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Try Tzulo.com server hosting. I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________