Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Web hosting for running shoutcast web sites?  (Read 1551 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Web hosting for running shoutcast web sites?
« on: February 15, 2022, 02:25:36 AM »
I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running shoutcast web sites.
Having done a search I found llhost-inc.eu and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for shoutcast hosting services?

What other places could you recommend me to visit?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Web hosting for running shoutcast web sites?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 01:49:35 AM »
Like this host. llhost-inc.eu offers nice discounts and specials on the hosting packages from time to time, so contact them directly for further details.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 01:36:19 AM »
Would like to draw your attention to cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 05:55:56 AM »
I know from personal experience that Tzulo.com tech support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 01:13:02 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
I can draw your attention to xxiwebhosting.com, inmotionhosting.com and also hostnamaste.com web hosts.
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Also good pricing.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)