Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I am planning to launch my Wordpress website  (Read 1794 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
I am planning to launch my Wordpress website
« on: February 27, 2022, 11:44:53 PM »
I am planning to launch my Wordpress website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its shared hosting account.
The TWO I've found are kvchosting.net and tzulo.com web hosts, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?

Do you know anything about them?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: I am planning to launch my Wordpress website
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 01:56:54 AM »
The services and features kvchosting.net offers to a user like myself cannot be beat. I find their pricing unbelievable in this day and age.
For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 03:46:17 AM »
If you are planning to launch website, Go with Host.co.in is one of the best and cheap WordPress hosting in India. Their WordPress hosting starts at just Rs 99/month with get a free domain on annual subscription plan.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 12:50:00 AM »
The Tzulo.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
The setup was easy, the host service is good value - recommended.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 12:00:24 AM »
Doing some more research, I discovered digitalserver.com.mx web hosting. They were offering an initial signup discount that was too good to ignore.
They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 03:01:32 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Tzulo.com web host - it is TOP web host.
A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 04:22:43 AM »
Hey there!
Before planning to buy a shared hosting service from any hosting provider kindly go through the following features:
10 Features That You Should Look For In The Modern Shared Hosting Plans
1. Free SSL Certificate
2. Best-In-Class Technical Support
3. No Restrictions On Bandwidth
4. Multi-Website Hosting
5. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
6. Email Accounts Included
7. Knowledge Base Support
8. Free Migration
9. Free Domain Name
10. Client Reviews
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support