Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: serverhino.com vs qhoster.com  (Read 1721 times)

Trink

• View Profile
serverhino.com vs qhoster.com
« on: March 05, 2022, 02:49:54 PM »
Which VPS is better to have a deal with - serverhino.com or qhoster.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: serverhino.com vs qhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 01:04:42 AM »
You can rely on QHoster.com hosting. WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 01:16:50 AM »
https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/
Their SSD VPS plans start from $10/mo - good luck!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 03:12:48 AM »
VPS Hosting gives you access to dedicated resources that are solely available to your website. This ensures that your website runs smoothly and rapidly, providing a better overall user experience. I am sure both the alternatives you mentioned are best in the industry, but I would like to suggest VPS hosting with excellent assistance. please visit our website, where we promise 99.99 percent uptime, 24x7 customer service, free domains, and SSL. Our packages are both dependable and reasonably priced. Because customer happiness is our major priority, we provide round-the-clock service to all of our clients. Check out once!

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 04:57:08 AM »
As you mentioned in your question both are the best hosting providers but I would like to suggest Host.co.in is one of the cheap VPS server in India. Also their support is amazing, 30 Day Money Back Policy, High SSD, Full Root Access, Daily backup and many more. Also they are running the best deal on VPS Hosting - Save 20% OFF on VPS Hosting (Linux | Windows) - Use Code VH20. Offer is limited period.

Buy here: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 03:06:21 AM »
I host about 10 domains with Hostnamaste.com and have been a happy customer for years. Take a look at their Budget Dedicated Server.
I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 02:11:18 AM »
Can express the point that I am happy with QHoster.com service. Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!