Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hostsailor.com servers in NL  (Read 6994 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Hostsailor.com servers in NL
« on: October 04, 2016, 09:07:33 AM »
I wonder if hostsailor.com servers are the best in NL?
Have you know better hosting providers in that location?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Hostsailor.com servers in NL
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:23:24 AM »
Personally I know Hostplay.com is reliable one. Their servers in Netherlands look feature-rich and well-balanced.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 08:45:14 AM »
Hostsailor.com is reliable enough to stick to.
This company has nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 06:47:46 AM »
Suppose that it will be also a good idea to contact Libertyvps.net and their team. They have servers located in Netherlands.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 06:03:13 AM »
You can also check out QHoster.com servers. The price for them is ok. They have high end servers located in Netherlands.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad. It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 04:50:23 AM »
Like many webmasters have pointed out, Superbithost.com have provided excellent and reliable service.

Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers. Reliability has been 100%.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 02:43:21 AM »
 If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest to get solid servers from Exmasters.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 04:26:34 AM »
To my mind it is better not bother about hosts location and choose the one with best reliability.
According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:50 AM »
According to my experience Exmasters.com server solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.