Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: server hosting with DDoS Protection?  (Read 987 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
server hosting with DDoS Protection?
« on: April 20, 2022, 03:01:02 AM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on Tzulo.com server hosting?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: server hosting with DDoS Protection?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 04:31:18 AM »
Hey there!
If you are planning to invest in a dedicated server then kindly don't just look for a single feature. Look for hosting provider who offers an overall package.
A reliable dedicated server is essential for running a successful web hosting company. There are a few key features to look for in order to ensure that your server will be reliable and meet your specific needs.
First, make sure you find a provider with a robust backup and disaster recovery plan in place. Having an off-site backup of your data is essential in case of an unforeseen issue with your server or network. Furthermore, make sure the provider has a team of skilled technicians available 24/7 to address any issues that may arise.
Another important feature to look for is fast networking speeds. Dedicated servers are typically used for highly trafficked websites, so it is important that the connection between the server and the customer’s computer is as quick as possible.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support