Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need help with choosing a VPS host  (Read 1098 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Need help with choosing a VPS host
« on: August 19, 2022, 05:07:22 AM »
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
Do you think HostSailor.com VPS hosting will work fine for me? Any reviews, please?
Alternatives?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Need help with choosing a VPS host
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 02:00:06 AM »
Why don't have a look at https://www.kvchosting.net/#hosting-plans-cnt
They are the best SSD based VPS provider.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 06:24:38 AM »
Overall, I like HostSailor.com hosting. They are way better than the previous host I had.
They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 03:27:28 AM »
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

I know cloudarion.com and exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions are feature-rich and affordable.
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________