Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared hosting for WordPress Blog?  (Read 1047 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Shared hosting for WordPress Blog?
« on: August 29, 2022, 01:00:45 AM »
I wonder if you have ever used
https://rockhoster.com/wordpress/
They offer solution for Wordpress blog.
Are they the ones I can trust?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting for WordPress Blog?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 01:49:17 AM »
I like rockhoster.com web host. The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly (I didn't know it had to be lowercase!), and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working. Many thanks.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 05:40:58 AM »
I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend rockhoster.com hosting services to others.
 - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
 - cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 12:27:28 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best.
Their  servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 01:26:18 AM »
The most impressive aspect of Rockhoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Highly recommend their wordpress hosting solutions in Europe.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________