Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs qhoster.com  (Read 1132 times)

Pots

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs qhoster.com
« on: September 26, 2022, 12:07:52 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - planethoster.com or qhoster.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs qhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 02:21:38 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? What's your hosting budget?
So good. I'm happy running my sites with QHoster.com website hosting. The control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. The value for the money can't be beaten.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 12:20:17 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 12:57:41 AM »
I am very satisfied with QHoster.com dedicated hosting service and will recommend it to anyone.
They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. They also offer over 30 server locations to choose from.
Great features.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 11:32:45 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 02:23:38 AM »
I've been using QHoster.com dedicated server for more than a year and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them. Over 30 locations to choose from.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________