Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable server provider  (Read 1296 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Reliable server provider
« on: November 22, 2022, 09:54:28 AM »
So what's the best server provider?
Is that planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Reliable server provider
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 04:34:46 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Take a look at GTHost.com and also Cloudarion.com server hosting solutions.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 11:11:39 AM »
The mentioned companies -  planethoster.com as well as hostingsource.com - are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
Their customer services are great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 12:58:34 AM »
MyResellerHome offers some of the most reliable and inexpensive web hosting services available; the cost of its most basic plan begins at just $2 per month, and it provides free Cpanel access.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 07:35:42 AM »
Cheap Web Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com services in the UK, USA, & Europe. 10GB Hosting which provides Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers at low cost. It is a flexible, scalable & secure web hosting solution. It provides a cPanel Control Panel, 24x7 Days of Technical Support, 99.9% Uptime, and Free Migration in the web hosting plans.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 12:15:20 AM »
I appreciate the hard work hostingsource.com US server hosting provider puts into making the service low priced and effective.
They are professionals and know how to keep everything working.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2022, 09:17:14 AM »
Right now i am using hosting service from hosting.india.to and then provide execellent service in cheap price.
I don't have much more idea about  planethoster.com or hostingsource.com both hosting provider but i thought i have to share my thought  if i have better service provider. Most of client want to host Wordpress website and they provide great service with no downtime.
Also anyone can directly install wordpress in one click.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2022, 05:53:58 AM »
I first contacted cloudarion.com support staff for help with one of their server hosting packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing websites at no charge.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!