Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable server to sign up with ...  (Read 1121 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Stable server to sign up with ...
« on: December 08, 2022, 12:03:43 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to choose the best one for hosting a blog, so what's your advice?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Stable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 11:27:00 PM »
Host.co.in offers the best and most affordable Webhosting services. Its basic plan for Linux and Windows VPS Hosting starts from Rs 999/month.it also offers free setup, c-panel, IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life.

Host.co.in Christmas Sale > Get 25% OFF Web Hosting - Linux and Windows - Use Code XMAS25.

View Offer: https://www.host.co.in/blog/christmas-web-hosting-sale-2022-get-50-off/

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 11:51:24 PM »
Have to say the reviews here are spot on, i have been looking for an affordable, fast and reliable host for sometime now - QHoster.com ticks all the boxes! Within an hour or so our hosting was active and ready to be used! Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers. Recommended.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 05:50:17 AM »
Great host! Been a QHoster.com customer since July 2022. The control panel has a complete set of web-management features. Good pricing.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 10:58:58 AM »
Stable servers are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2022, 10:34:00 AM »
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 01:57:03 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 11:50:44 PM »
Well, QHoster.com web host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)