Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to stick to ...  (Read 2846 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Server to stick to ...
« on: December 23, 2022, 12:42:45 PM »
Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Server to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 04:49:48 AM »
I've been with 21st-thailand.com for over 6 months now and their server in thailand service is excellent.
Highly recommended. The customer service has been fantastic, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 11:41:07 AM »
Servers which hostingsource.com and legionbox.com provide can be quite right for you.
Super easy to manage and always available. I have been a customer of them now and am very happy. They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 01:57:20 AM »
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 02:38:42 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Find Girls in your city for night
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 12:44:31 AM »
Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 01:30:44 AM »
You can check
https://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/
To me,  they are one of the best dedicated servers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2023, 10:51:53 AM »
Just want to notice that qhoster.com and xxiwebhosting.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Praff

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 12:04:17 PM »
You can check
https://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/
To me,  they are one of the best dedicated servers.
I read the reviews on this hoster and followed your recommendation. I have currently deployed the project on this server. So far, everything is working stably, the monitoring service https://www.host-tracker.com/en does not show any critical failures. So far, I like the quality, especially since the rates here are democratic.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 05:47:35 AM by Praff »