Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSL Certificates and VPS for me?  (Read 1435 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
SSL Certificates and VPS for me?
« on: January 24, 2023, 06:25:10 AM »
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget euro 30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you think OBhost.net VPS hosting and SSL Certificates will work fine for my needs?
Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
Re: SSL Certificates and VPS for me?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 09:38:41 PM »
WHUK is the Best hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 04:18:27 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the highest quality Webhosting services as well as SSL certificates at the most competitive prices. VPS pricing begins at just $25 per month for the most basic plan. In addition to that, it provides a variety of other additional advantages for VPS hostings, such as free domain registration for life, one IP address included, remote shell access, free data migration, a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime, and free SSL for life.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 02:58:52 AM »
I want to recommend Mydreams.cz Anonymous VPS hosting.. the system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast..
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 04:24:29 AM »
Hi, if you are looking best web server security then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Now, Get 10 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 01:17:42 AM »
I'd recommend Hostnamaste web host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap OpenVZ VPS hosting.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 02:24:44 AM »
WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides Free Data Migration, Free SSL for Life, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 1 IP Address with Remote SSH Access Included.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 05:16:13 AM »
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at https://www.rightservers.com/managed-vps
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

islamic6543

• View Profile
    • Black Magic Islam
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2023, 05:30:57 AM »
SSL Certificates are SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates that authenticate websites and allow them to switch from HTTP to HTTPS encryption, protecting the exchange of valuable information visitors send to or receive from a website.
An SSL certificate on your site instills trust in your visitors and keeps user data secure, verifies ownership of your website, and helps prevent attackers from creating a false version of your site. When you have an SSL certificate protecting your site, your customers can rest assured that the information they enter on any secured page is encrypted. GoDaddy makes it easy to install your certificate and protect sensitive customer data on your site.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2023, 12:03:25 PM »
Plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com can be right for you.
It's been an amazing experience. Customer support is unbelievably fast. Never experienced any downtime with my websites.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2023, 12:31:50 AM »
I've been using hostnamaste.com openvz vps for 2 years and never regret a thing. OVERALL, it is excellent, quality hosting service with quality support. Recommended!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!