Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server provider  (Read 1308 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Solid server provider
« on: January 26, 2023, 11:28:59 AM »
Is that qhoster.com or legionbox.com? I mean the solid server provider ... 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 02:56:24 AM »
Also, choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.
Pretty good hosting solutions are offered by hostforweb.com experts. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 01:09:50 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher dedicated server, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Can recommend you to look at:
1) https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
2) https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 04:57:35 AM »
QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
QHoster.com is reliable one. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 11:26:14 AM »
The best and most reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and brixly.uk.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2023, 12:22:00 AM »
Happy with QHoster.com server hosting. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 04:27:04 AM »
Think you'll precisely not regret having looked at Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 04:56:53 AM »
Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel, Plesk, WHM, Security, or Server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Get 7 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services!

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 06:39:16 AM »
Solid is a specification that lets people store their data securely in decentralized data stores called Pods. Pods are like secure personal web servers for data. When data is stored in someone's Pod, they control which people and applications can access it.