Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable hosting for ASP.NET application with SQL Server?  (Read 1083 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Reliable hosting for ASP.NET application with SQL Server?
« on: February 09, 2023, 05:17:47 AM »
Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 2k users.
Mainly a database oriented application. What server configuration i need to host this.
Do you know anything about KVChosting.net SSD VPS? Are they reliable? Alternatives please?

Thanks and Regards
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
Re: Reliable hosting for ASP.NET application with SQL Server?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 11:47:19 PM »
There are several reliable hosting options for ASP.NET applications with SQL Server:

1) Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure provides managed hosting for ASP.NET applications and SQL Server databases. It offers a highly secure, scalable, and reliable environment for hosting your applications and databases.

2) Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS also provides managed hosting for ASP.NET applications and SQL Server databases. It offers a flexible, scalable, and secure environment for hosting your applications and databases.

3) Google Cloud Platform (GCP): GCP provides managed hosting for ASP.NET applications and SQL Server databases. It offers a highly secure, scalable, and reliable environment for hosting your applications and databases.

4) Rackspace: Rackspace is another popular hosting provider that offers managed hosting for ASP.NET applications and SQL Server databases. It offers a secure, scalable, and reliable environment for hosting your applications and databases.

It is recommended to evaluate the different options based on your specific requirements, such as scalability, security, performance, and cost, to determine the best fit for your needs.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 03:36:28 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net is the host you can rely on. Chat support is very fast and helpfull. I never found a better cost/performance ratio..recommend!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 09:10:00 AM »
Accounts from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
 The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 03:55:13 AM »
Like kvchosting.net solutions. I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 03:06:16 AM »
Somehow I have got convinced that kvchossting.net is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 01:47:25 AM »
I am pleased to have found kvchosting.net Web Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________