Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com  (Read 1106 times)

Pots

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com
« on: August 11, 2023, 11:35:59 AM »
Which server should I have a deal with - planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 05:43:31 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all hostingsource.com Web Server plans. 
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 03:00:53 AM »
I can point out that hostingsource.com tech support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner.
So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 10:40:57 AM »
AllWebHost.com Hosting provides dedicated server hosting with high-performance hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs), and advanced server management options. They offer a combination of reliability, speed, and customer support, making them a popular choice.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 11:23:49 AM by Henryjack »

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 02:34:20 AM »
MANAGED SERVICES: basic support – free, advanced plan – $19/month, professional plan – $39/month.
I like hostingsource.com hosting. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any downtime.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2023, 11:50:09 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2023, 05:11:03 AM »
I have nothing but praise for Hostingsource.com Forex VPS! Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn