Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Wordpress hosting provider ...  (Read 2654 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting provider ...
« on: August 22, 2023, 12:08:12 PM »
What's the best Wordpress hosting provider?
Is that hostsailor.com or hosting.co.uk?

24supportfacility

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 11:17:50 AM »
Both the hosting looks good, you are still check the plans and reviews, that should help you to make a decision.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 12:29:41 AM »
That's pretty good uptime! NetShop-isp.com.cy and also QHoster.com are reliable and professional web hosts - they are good for running wordpress sites.
They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 02:15:30 AM »
Happy with Hostnamaste.com web host. This provider is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market of standard web hosts. The only issue I have is with the hardware replacements, but I rather think it's more they do what most hosts don't and actually tell you when things are going wrong.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 02:43:24 AM »
With Hosting.co.uk for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST wordpress hosting providers on the web!
ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff was always willing to help work through an issue - good support service.
Use the coupon code HOSTINGUK10 - gives 10% and no expiration date for now.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 01:08:35 AM »
Well, HostSailor.com has been a great experience for me. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 02:29:50 AM »
The web hosting service provided by MyResellerHome is extremely well-known. Our hosting plan for WordPress hosting begins at just $3 per month and can be purchased here. It provides a variety of services such as 10 Gigabytes of Solid-State Drive (SSD) Disk Space, 50K Visitors each Month, and Unmetered Bandwidth. Please visit our website if you require any further information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 02:10:44 AM »
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting next week.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

rubynova

• View Profile
    • Stud Earrings for Women
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023, 03:53:19 AM »
MyResellerHome is renowned for its excellent site hosting service. You can purchase our WordPress hosting package here, which starts at just $3 per month. It offers a range of services, including 10 GB of Solid-State Drive (SSD) Disc Space, 50,000 monthly Visitors, and unmetered bandwidth. If you need any additional information, please visit our website- https://www.pearlsofkorea.com/