Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 1466 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: August 29, 2023, 11:35:14 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 04:15:39 AM »
You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, Web Host Pro always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
Like their dedicated servers. The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 10:38:04 AM »
You must try AllWebHost.com Hosting provides dedicated server hosting with high-performance hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs), and advanced server management options. They offer a combination of reliability, speed, and customer support, making them a popular choice.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 02:50:00 AM »
I have used a few hosts in the past but HostSailor.com is by far the best. Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.
The support is always replying to all emails promptly. That's the way you have to treat customers if you want your business to grow!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 06:20:59 AM »
MyResellerHome provides a wide range of web hosting services. Our hosting services are designed for everyone, from novices to popular websites. Our hosting options include features such as 24/7 customer support, a choice of operating system, and more. Please visit our website for additional information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 07:47:52 AM »
If I were you I would check
https://hostingsource.com/
They have their solutions started from $39 per month.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 11:41:29 AM »
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 02:44:00 AM »
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Hostingsource.com Server plans. 
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2023, 07:52:11 AM »
I'm sure you will be able to get good dedicated server providers here as well:
https://qhoster.com/dedicated-servers.html

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2023, 11:50:43 PM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Well-balanced servers you can get from Scalahosting.com and also ServerUnion.com - they are well-known and professional.
I feel safe and secure with this host. The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2023, 06:06:23 AM »
M2Host web hosting services are affordable for all. Our web hosting services are available for all types of websites. We offer multiple services, like customer support and more. For more information, please visit our website.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2023, 02:54:24 AM »
Take a look at GTHost.com and also ServerUnion.com - they've been extremely pleased with the service and support.
Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great. Uptime is great.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________