Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to have a deal with ...  (Read 1098 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS to have a deal with ...
« on: August 29, 2023, 11:52:22 AM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 04:13:26 AM »
You would get more privileges with a VPS than a shared plan.
With a VPS you get root access to the servers, which enables you to install applications of your choice.

I'd recommend GTHost.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional vps hosting.
Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 06:12:40 AM »
The best web hosting service is provided by M2Host. The beginning price for our basic plan for virtual private server hosting is merely $30 per month. Services such as a control panel (either cPanel or WHM), a selection of operating systems, remote SSH access, and more are included in this package. Visit our website at your earliest convenience for further details.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 03:25:47 AM »
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
I believe that $8 is reasonable price for good VPS.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 02:45:23 AM »
Well, Owned-networks.net web host has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 01:09:31 AM »
Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently. Owned-networks.net is the vps host you can always rely on.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 02:02:31 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com vps to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
The team has given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 05:53:54 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the best web hosting plans. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $59.95 per month. It includes services like a free domain for life, Free setup, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2023, 02:51:49 AM »
Easy upgrades to VPS option from shared hosting (just a checkbox). Give QHoster.com hosting a try.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________