Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS required - $30/month  (Read 1182 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
SSD VPS required - $30/month
« on: September 18, 2023, 06:21:40 AM »
Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $30 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you know anything about Neironvps.com SSDVPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: SSD VPS required - $30/month
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 01:25:47 PM »
ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Features Are:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots
Redundant Systems with Failover
24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 09:25:48 AM »
Check out VPS accounts from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

qloudhost

• QloudHost is known for the Best DMCA Ignored Host
    • View Profile
    • DMCA Ignored Hosting
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 02:44:56 AM »
if you have High traffic or Copyright related content then you can choose- https://qloudhost.com/offshore-vps-hosting/

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 02:50:50 AM »
Over 1 year with Neironvps.com cheap vps hosting. It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2023, 03:04:55 AM »
Try Rockhoster.com VPS as an alternative. It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023, 12:11:22 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2023, 03:34:39 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its most basic option for virtual private server hosting is just $25 per month. At this time, we are providing a discount of 17% on our hosting services. This is a limited offer.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2023, 03:03:04 AM »
Although this is a personal site and intended for family and friends, I do not have a lot of traffic. Neironvps.com SSD VPS is ok.
I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2023, 04:26:09 AM »
Good ssdvps hosting plans starting from $5.95/mo - You can give NeironVPS.com a try. Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)