Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ownwebservers.com vs hostsailor.com  (Read 810 times)

Gans

• View Profile
ownwebservers.com vs hostsailor.com
« on: October 12, 2023, 12:55:58 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - ownwebservers.com or hostsailor.com?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: ownwebservers.com vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 05:20:13 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?

I'd recommend NeironVPS.com solutions. For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.
Excellent Web Hosting service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 11:47:22 AM »
Right servers are available from kvchosting.net and hostround.com.
Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 01:40:57 AM »
Give Ownwebservers.com a try. This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 02:16:53 AM »
I now host three websites with Ownwebservers.com vps hosting after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. I now recommend them to anyone that ever asks for web hosting and will continue to do so.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)