Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: inet.ws vs planethoster.com  (Read 933 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
inet.ws vs planethoster.com
« on: October 18, 2023, 12:50:35 PM »
Which account is better to stick to - inet.ws or planethoster.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: inet.ws vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 02:07:51 AM »
After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to NetShop isp web hosting.
I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 11:17:46 AM »
Check out plans from reliable hosting companies, I mean hostingsource.com and ownwebservers.com.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 04:04:04 AM »
Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Been very pleased with the reliability and speed of GTHost.com cheap vps. All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.
Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 04:54:34 AM »
Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.
I've found ProfVDS.com to be the best EU host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn