Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 901 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: November 03, 2023, 12:12:01 PM »
If you have to select the right server for hosting a blog, which account would you sign up with - allwebhost.com or ownwebservers.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 01:36:25 AM »
I've been with Allwebhost.com forex servers for about several weeks. So far, my experience with them has been quite positive.
Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 05:03:02 AM »
With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. Like Allwebhost.com forex solutions.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 01:00:42 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

I've had no problems with any aspect of GTHost.com dedicated hosting service. They are great. Pages load fast.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 12:51:40 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com are worth your attention.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 01:06:12 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

Very happy with my switch to NeironVPS.com and Hostnamaste.com dedicated servers.
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 03:28:38 AM »
M2Host is a well-known web hosting provider. Our web hosting is affordable as well as reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.