Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 937 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: November 16, 2023, 12:44:06 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, which way is better to sign up with and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 01:02:39 AM »
Well, RegVPS.com linux vps is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they've never been down.
All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 01:08:30 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Libertyvps.net and Profvds.com - they are TOP web hosts.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 11:00:21 AM »
VPS accounts from coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and inet.ws are worth trying.
Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easily deposit methods. I like their services.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 12:26:00 AM »
I settled on Exmasters.com vps based on what I've read on various review sites. Happy I've done this.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 04:41:50 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting services. Our web hosting plan for VPS starts at $59.95 per month. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free data migration, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2023, 08:33:24 AM »
I recommend you to pay attention to hostpro.com. I am their customer and I am completely satisfied with their services. Their servers offer excellent speed and reliability, and their support team is always ready to help.
If you compare rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, both of these hosting services have their advantages. However, I would personally recommend considering hostpro.com for your blog. Their services are specially adapted for web projects and I am convinced that you will be satisfied with the quality of their hosting.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2023, 03:12:36 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.