Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which VPS would you buy?  (Read 1597 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Which VPS would you buy?
« on: November 21, 2023, 10:01:12 AM »
Which VPS (inet.ws or owned-networks.net) would you buy?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS would you buy?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 12:46:32 AM »
Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.
I know GTHost.com vps hosting is fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have within Vesta control panel.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 09:18:31 AM »
I would like to share my impressions of hostpro.com, where I am a customer. Their VPS plans are impressive in terms of stability and high quality of service. It may be worth considering their capabilities before making a final decision.
Regarding your specific question about choosing between inet.ws and owned-networks.net, it is important to consider your individual needs.
I don't have any personal experience with inet.ws and owned-networks.net, but I would personally recommend considering hostpro.com. Their reliability and excellent service may be important aspects when choosing.
I recommend contacting hostpro.com to check out their VPS plans and discuss your needs. They are always ready to help you find the best solution for you.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 12:16:18 AM »
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at NetShop Isp and also RegVPS vps hosting solutions.
The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Recommended!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 12:35:16 PM »
Have a look at VPS deals from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
In sum, the top three aspects I adore about these companies are: their unparalleled performance, responsive support, and ethical principles.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2023, 03:05:26 AM »
I'd highly recommend Exmasters.com cheap vps to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. The Control Panel has everything you need.
Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 11:26:33 AM »
VPS accounts from coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.

Belinda Rice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 04:29:11 AM »
If I were in the market for a VPS, I'd opt for DedicatedCore without hesitation. DedicatedCore offers a range of VPS solutions customized to various needs. Their VPS plans come with robust features such as high-speed SSD storage, powerful CPUs, ample RAM, and unmetered bandwidth, providing optimal performance for a wide range of applications. Moreover, DedicatedCore's VPS infrastructure is backed by a redundant network and state-of-the-art data centers, guaranteeing uptime and reliability for your applications and services.

What sets DedicatedCore apart is not just the quality of its VPS offerings but also its commitment to customer satisfaction. With DedicatedCore, you get access to a responsive support team available 24/7 to assist with any inquiries or technical issues you may encounter. Their user-friendly control panel makes managing your VPS a breeze, empowering you to customize and optimize your server according to your requirements. If you're looking for a reliable, feature-rich, and affordable VPS solution, DedicatedCore is the way to go.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2024, 04:40:25 AM »
If you are looking for an answer to which VPS hosting you would buy then I'd recommend Hostbillo VPS hosting. It's a solid choice for businesses who want reliability and performance. You get good server speed, ample storage, and flexible plans that can fit different budgets. Plus, their customer support is responsive, which is a big advantage if you ever encounter issues. If you’re looking for a VPS that offers great value for your money without overcomplicating things, Hostbillo is definitely worth considering. Also currently on its website summer sale is live where you get all of its hosting at a flat 50% off. Don't miss this opportunity and grab Hostbillo VPS hosting now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 06:35:50 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Fully managed hosting, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2024, 12:29:39 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.