Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: owned-networks.net vs hostsailor.com  (Read 748 times)

Childs

• View Profile
owned-networks.net vs hostsailor.com
« on: November 22, 2023, 12:50:02 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - owned-networks.net or hostsailor.com?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: owned-networks.net vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 01:04:42 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
You can try GTHost.com server hosting. Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 12:14:40 AM »
So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server, features & technical support!
I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 03:07:15 AM »
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then NeironVPS.com dedicated hosting is definitely for you.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 04:22:29 AM »
My experience using digitalserver.com.mx has been phenomenal to say the least. Servers are always fast, issues are resolved promptly and pricing is perfect.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn