Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need a server to sign up with ...  (Read 895 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Need a server to sign up with ...
« on: November 28, 2023, 08:44:52 AM »
I need a server and two hosts are in my mind: hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, so if you were me, what would you do?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Need a server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 02:54:29 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? What's your hosting budget?

Nice dedicated servers you can get from NeironVPS.com - I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 06:16:17 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free migration, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 01:21:20 AM »
I myself am quite happy with GTHost.com Atlanta servers. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 04:24:20 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting provider is one of the best. 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 04:44:30 AM »
I am very satisfied with Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 12:44:48 AM »
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Netshop isp dedicated servers.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted + free hardware replacement.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2023, 05:39:15 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome. we offer services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, and other control panels, uptime, and security measures with backup. For more information, please visit our website
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support