Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need a well-balanced server provider ...  (Read 766 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Need a well-balanced server provider ...
« on: November 28, 2023, 09:13:09 AM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and coinshosting.com, which one is the best for hosting a forum, any ideas?

Max

• View Profile
Re: Need a well-balanced server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 11:19:58 AM »
Hello :)

I've been with https://hostpro.com/ for a couple of years now and honestly, it's been a great experience. Their tech support deserves a shoutout for sure. They've always got my back with their prompt and professional responses, every single time I've needed help or had a question. Plus, their live chat is a real lifesaver – always quick to respond, no matter when I reach out.

Another thing I really appreciate is their variety of hosting plans. It's nice to have options that can cater to different needs, and they're always updating their services.

And, of course, the peace of mind that comes with their reliable backup system is priceless. It's one of those things you don't know you need until you really need it, and they've got it covered.

In short, I'd definitely recommend Hostpro if you're looking for a solid, dependable hosting service. They've been great for me! ;)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 12:12:48 AM »
I like coinshosting.com host. They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself.
One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 04:16:04 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free SSL, cPanel and more. For more information, please visit our website.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2023, 04:05:11 AM »
I understand that you are hesitating between legionbox.com and coinshosting.com. However, why not also consider hostpro.com?
This hosting service is known for its reliability, speed, and high-quality support. Their servers help keep websites up and running even under heavy load, which can be important for a forum with an active audience.
As for legionbox.com and coinshosting.com, I would recommend that you carefully read their technical specifications, service plans, and pricing policy, and you may be pleasantly surprised by hostpro.com.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 01:16:22 AM »
All my clients are pleased with the speed and uptime provided by CoinsHosting.com experts. Their Dedicated Hosting service is superb!
I have contacted their support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)