Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: allwebhost.com vs planethoster.com  (Read 908 times)

Trink

• View Profile
allwebhost.com vs planethoster.com
« on: November 28, 2023, 09:25:03 AM »
Which server provider is the best to sign up with - allwebhost.com or planethoster.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: allwebhost.com vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 01:17:10 AM »
would like to say that Allwebhost.com rocks.. I’ve been hosting my web sites on their hosting account for 4 months.
They have provided what I needed very well. Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 11:42:03 AM »
These hosting companies -  allwebhost.com as well as planethoster.com - are worth trying.
Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 04:07:21 AM »
With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. Happy using Allwebhost.com forex server hosting. Recommended.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 11:30:20 AM »
These hosting companies:  allwebhost.com as well as planethoster.com are worth trying.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 09:19:45 AM »
The mentioned companies - allwebhost.com as well as planethoster.com - are the best to sign up with.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 12:28:25 AM »
As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I'd have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.
I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. Allwebhost.com keep improving their forex hosting plans.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!