Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable VPS account to buy from a right hosting provider ...  (Read 1080 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Stable VPS account to buy from a right hosting provider ...
« on: December 13, 2023, 12:19:52 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - coinshosting.com or rockhoster.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Stable VPS account to buy from a right hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 04:43:49 AM »
Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting. Recommend Coinshosting.com VPS Hosting solutions.
I highly recommend the hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 01:07:43 AM »
Rockhoster.com is top kvm vps hosting provider to deal with. This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 08:35:27 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com ( the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws are worth trying.
They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 12:47:53 AM »
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Affordable vps solutions you will be able to purchase at Hostnamaste.com web host. Like their openvz vps plans.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct + the control panel has a complete set of web-management features.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 05:40:10 PM »
Let me share my positive experience with hosting from hostpro.com. As a long-term customer, they reliably fulfill their commitments and provide quality service.
Regarding your question about choosing between coinshosting.com and rockhoster.com for VPS, I advise you to choose depending on your specific needs. Check the resources, prices, and support level. Given my positive experience with hostpro.com, it might be worth considering their offerings for stable and reliable hosting as well.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 02:54:25 AM »
I think that you should get your best deal here:
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
Their services start as low as $8 per month.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 02:57:35 AM by Prosken »
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2024, 05:36:55 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

Max

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2024, 11:53:01 AM »
Choosing a VPS provider depends on your specific needs, like resources, prices, reliability, and user reviews. While considering coinshosting.com and rockhoster.com, I recommend also looking into hostpro.com. As a client of hostpro.com, I've experienced their reliability and customer service firsthand. It's worth comparing the offers of hostpro.com with coinshosting.com and rockhoster.com, keeping in mind your requirements. Don’t hesitate to reach out to hostpro.com's technical support for more detailed information and to see how their services align with your needs.