Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 897 times)

Gans

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: January 10, 2024, 12:52:35 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or legionbox.com?
What's your advice?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 04:21:01 AM »
I must say I've saved good money and Rockhoster.com hosting has been rock solid, fast, and as I've had no issues with service can only say when I caused an htaccess error due to some sloppy ftp handling and brought down all sites - they got back to me in no time and politely informed me of cause of issue and quick fix.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 09:36:14 AM »
The mentioned companies - rockhoster.com as well as legionbox.com - are worth trying.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 01:10:32 AM »
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps hosting service.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 02:07:57 AM »
I'm quite happy using Rockhoster.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
Features are very good... They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 01:43:58 AM »
Give vote for Rockhoster.com solutions.
Fast reliable service. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. Best prices available in the hosting market.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 11:08:38 AM »
Plans from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 12:14:26 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 08:24:23 AM »
One of the key arguments in favor of using a VPS from hostpro.com is the ability to scale your web project with ease. You can change the amount of your server resources depending on the growth of your business or the needs of your project. This allows you to effectively manage your costs and provides flexibility in running your online business.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 01:29:37 PM »
Right hosting companies - rockhoster.com as well as legionbox.com are!
 Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.