Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good VPS in Switzerland?  (Read 1039 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Good VPS in Switzerland?
« on: January 12, 2024, 04:48:33 AM »
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Location Europe. Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Regvps.com VPS in Switzerland? Will it be worth trying them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: Good VPS in Switzerland?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 10:50:13 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 11:26:28 AM »
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Location Europe. Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Regvps.com VPS in Switzerland? Will it be worth trying them?

OwnWebServers Platform is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a wide range of services, including computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. OWS Platform is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. They offer a variety of features, including high availability, scalability, and security, excellent customer support.

You can get instant 55% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Here are the features:

Wide range of services
High availability
Scalable
Secure
Excellent customer support

Best deal buy here >>>https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 01:29:55 AM »
The price for Regvps.com linux vps is nice. You'll get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business. They are good, real good!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 11:56:52 AM »
Good VPS plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I am fascinated with excellent customer support. Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent.  Services deliver high quality and good value.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 02:09:03 AM »
There is no denying the fact that Regvps.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional web host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 10:29:59 AM »
Good VPS plans are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 02:33:14 AM »
So far so good. Regvps.com server performance is excellent - the hardware they are using for the VPS machines are well specced, and appear to have very high performing disk mounted. The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. They'll develop you a bespoke hosting solution for your specifications. Just contact them.

You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 03:23:33 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 01:55:48 AM »
When considering a VPS (Virtual Private Server) in Switzerland, several providers offer reliable services tailored to various needs. Look for providers with data centers located in Switzerland to ensure low latency and compliance with Swiss data protection laws. Evaluate factors such as server performance, scalability, security features, and customer support. Some reputable options include Swisscom, Hostpoint, and Infomaniak. Research each provider's offerings, reviews, and pricing to determine the best fit for your specific requirements and budget. In Switzerland, there are many web hosting providers who are ready to provider you with the best web hosting services, you just need to choose one that suits you best according to your requirements.