Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 988 times)

Pots

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: February 01, 2024, 11:59:04 AM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with from owned-networks.net or rockhoster.com?
Any ideas?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 12:37:07 AM »
Been using Rockhoster.com for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic.
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

Like their cheap kvmvps.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 08:41:07 AM »
Well VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 01:24:01 AM »
I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.

You'd better check out Hostnamaste.com and also Regvps.com vps hosting solutions. Good price and features.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Compare their plans and choose the best for your needs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 10:27:43 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
 Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 12:53:58 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 01:04:00 AM »
Amazed about the capabilities of Rockhoster.com guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on. Like their OpenVZ VPS - It comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 11:22:18 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 12:38:21 PM »
Both providers have their advantages, so it's important to consider your specific needs and priorities. Also, if you like to consider alternatives, consider working with hostpro.com, which is also known for its reliability and friendly customer support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2024, 05:49:44 AM »
I myself am quite happy with Rockhoster.com vps. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2024, 12:26:48 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support