Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: inet.ws vs rockhoster.com  (Read 376 times)

Pots

• View Profile
inet.ws vs rockhoster.com
« on: March 01, 2024, 12:03:34 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go?
Any ideas?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: inet.ws vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 12:06:26 AM »
The most impressive aspect of Rockhoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 11:42:01 AM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from allwebhost.com and panamaserver.com.  Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 12:19:18 PM »
As a satisfied and long-time customer of hostpro.com, I would like to suggest trying their VPS hosting services. Hostpro.com consistently delivers excellent performance, reliable uptime, and responsive customer support. Their VPS plans are competitively priced, offering a great balance between features and affordability. The location of hostpro.com's servers is well suited for both American and Eastern European audiences, providing optimal speed and availability. hostpro.com stands out for its proven reputation, security measures and user-friendly interface. I believe that choosing hostpro.com for your VPS needs will be a reliable and profitable solution.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 01:28:11 AM »
Like Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.
All the services comes with high speed network to offer best latency and ping worldwide.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 12:51:04 AM »
Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their Easter sale - 15% off on the best VPS hosting with coupon code EASTER15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:47:51 AM by davids007 »

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 01:26:44 AM »
I started with Regvps.com - and I was impressed from the start. They are top-notch.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2024, 11:46:26 AM »
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2024, 04:38:00 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Rockhoster.com web host! Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!