Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable hosting for Video streaming?  (Read 219 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Reliable hosting for Video streaming?
« on: March 18, 2024, 01:22:05 AM »
I'm looking for web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that Exmasters.com and Neironvps.com have good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Reliable hosting for Video streaming?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 12:25:08 PM »
Attractive hosting deals are available from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
Those who are hunting for the best Web Host and cost-effective pricing, I highly recommend them. Aside from it's high-speed servers and 24/7 friendly and very accommodating technical support personnel, they are very reliable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 01:23:30 AM »
I highly recommend Neironvps.com web hosting. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 08:32:20 AM »
Attractive deals are available from hostingsource.com as their servers are well-balanced and low cost.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 01:49:07 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Neironvps.com server hosting - it is TOP web host.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Tessates

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 10:13:58 PM »
For reliable hosting for video streaming, prioritize platforms with robust infrastructure, scalable bandwidth, and low latency to cox cable and internet bundles ensure smooth playback for viewers. Consider providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or dedicated streaming services like Vimeo or Brightcove, tailored to handle the demands of video content delivery effectively.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 11:48:53 AM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Their service is top-notch, and the speed of their hosting is commendable.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 01:58:55 AM »
Well, exmasters.com account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. CPU: 4 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 100 GB, Monthly Price: $25.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2024, 01:05:25 AM »
M2host will be the best web hosting provider if you are looking for affordable web hosting services. Our web hosting plans are scalable and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 live customer support, a free website builder, a free SSL transfer, a free setup, a domain name, a virus scanner, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2024, 01:56:34 AM »
Give vote for Exmasters.com cheap vps. CPU: 8 Core, RAM: 8 GB, SSD: 250 GB, Monthly Price: $45.
Free local server firewall, forget the problems with security. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2024, 03:21:10 AM »
For Video stremaning there are many reliable hosting in the market, in this answer I will tell you how you can choose the reliable hosting for video streaming

Here are some points:

1. Bandwidth: Ensure the hosting provider offers ample bandwidth to accommodate high-definition video streaming without interruptions or buffering.

2. Speed: Look for hosting services with fast server connections and content delivery networks (CDNs) to ensure smooth playback and quick loading times for viewers.

3. Scalability: Choose a hosting solution that can easily scale up resources to handle increasing demand for your video content without compromising quality.

4. Uptime Guarantee: Opt for a hosting provider that offers a reliable uptime guarantee, minimizing downtime and ensuring your videos are accessible to viewers whenever they want to watch.

Security: Prioritize hosting services with robust security measures in place to protect your video content from unauthorized access, piracy, and other security threats.

5. Support for Video Formats: Ensure that the hosting service supports a wide range of video formats and codecs to accommodate different devices and playback preferences.

6. Streaming Protocols: Look for hosting providers that support popular streaming protocols like HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) or MPEG-DASH for comp

These are some points that you can consider before choosing a hosting for video streaming.